Imam Ali (A.S)
- Name: – Ali Ibin Abe Taleb (AS)
- Title: – Al-Murtatha(as)
- Kunyat: – Abul Hassan(as)
- Born: – On Friday 13th Rajab, in The Holy Kaba in Mecca, Arabia.
- Father: – Abu Taleb, The Clan Chief of the Bani Hashim(as)
- Mother: – Fatimah Bint Al-Assad(as)
- Wife : – The Lady Fatimah Al-Zahra(as) The Prophet’s(pbuh&hf) daughter.
- Children :
- Imam Hassan(as) – 2nd holy Imam(as)
- Imam Hussain(as) – 3rd holy Imam(as)
- Zaynab(as) – Heroin of Karbala
- Umm Al-Kaltum(as)
- Mohsen(as) – still born
- Date of death: – On 21st. Ramadan, 40 AH. – at the age of 63 years old,
- Cause of death: – Assinated in the Mosque of Kufa., Iraq.
- Buried: – He was buried in secret in Najaf, Iraq
- Dua Al-Kumail An important prayer of supplication given by Imam Ali(as)
- Picture Gallery of the Imam Ali Ibn Abe Taleb(as)
- The First Infallible Holy Imam Ali(as)He is the child of the Clan Chief Abu Taleb(as) of the group of Bani Hashim and his better half Fatimah Bint Al-Assad(as).He’s the nephew and the child in-law of The Prophet Mohammad(pbuh&hf).He was assigned as the Calipha of the First Legitimate Successor of The Holy Prophet(pbuh&hf) and the Leader of all humanity and he is the sacred Father of all the Eleven Infallible blessed Imams(as) after him.The Imam Ali Ibin Abe Taleb(as) was the main individual to have the respect offered to him of being conceived in The Sacred Holy Kaba in Mecca on Friday, the thirteenth day of the period of Rajab, 600AD. Thirty years after the time of the Elephant in 570 AD.No one preceding him or after he has ever had the respect presented to him by Allah(SWT), to be conceived in The House of God, The Highest, subsequently his situation in Islam is being honorable in its all significance.He was lethally injured by the blow from a poisonous blade upon his head, by an assassin Abdurrahman Ibin Al-Muljim on Friday, nineteenth. of the Month Ramadan in the incomparable Mosque of Kufa, while the Imam(as) was driving the early morning petitions.Three days last at the age of sixty-three he kicked the bucket in the home of his lethal head wound.His body was set up for internment by his two blessed children Imam Hassan(as) and Imam Hussain(as) and was secretly covered, as unequivocally willed by him, in an unmarked grave, at Najaf, in southern Iraq, where his Sacred Shrine stands now.His fantastic characteristics are of an extraordinary number He was raised and instructed by The Prophet Mohammad(pbuh&hf) himself.He was the first to turn into a Muslim.He never revered any sort of agnostic icons or different divine beings.He was the nearest, devoted, and the most faithful to The Prophet(pbuh&hf), of every one of his Companions.
Under his banner of Leadership, the triumph was constantly guaranteed.
He never walked out on the foe.
His fearlessness was glorious and top-notch.
As a Judge, he got this commendation from The Holy Prophet(pbuh&hf),
“Ali is the best adjudicator, among every one of you.”
About his tremendous information, The Prophet(pbuh&hf) had stated,
” I am the city of information and Ali is its door!”
In Imam Ali’s(as) connection to the Truth, The Prophet(pbuh&hf) had stated,
“Ali is with the Truth, and Truth is with Ali.”
He was simply in his dealings with all the individuals.He rewarded all the individuals similarly.He never entertained himself with the common materials and its extravagances. He would enter the Bayt Al-Mal (Public Treasury) and would take a gander at the gold and silver with lack of interest and address it by saying,
“White and yellow pulls in the individuals, yet not me!”
White importance silver and yellow significance gold
In short, he was a lot of like The Holy Prophet(pbuh&hf) in righteous characteristics and hence Allah(SWT), The Highest, has considered him in the Holy Koran as the Soul of The Holy Prophet Mohammad Al-Mustafa(pbuh&hf).
- imam Hussain Caution Thy Family The Prophet(pbuh&hf) welcomes Ali(as) to help him in an assignment, that God had told of himProgression Ali(as) is plainly designated the Calipha to succeed The Prophet(pbuh&hf)Movement The Prophet(pbuh&hf) ask Ali(as) to cover for him, by dozing in his bed, with the goal that he may get away from undetectedNahj Al-Balagh, A fine assortment of Speeches and Hadeeths of Ali(as)His Exploits Describes how Ali(as) tried for IslamSkirmish of the Camal Rebels attempt to hold onto the Caliphate from Ali(as), by bringing an impressive power up in Basra, IraqAmir al-mu’minin Ali – upon whom be harmony – was the child of Abu Talib, the Shaykh of the Banu Hashim. Abu Talib was the uncle and watchman of the Holy Prophet and the individual who had carried the Prophet to his home and raised him like his own child. After the Prophet was picked for his prophetic strategic, Talib kept on supporting him and repulsed from him the malevolent that originated from the unbelievers among the Arabs and particularly the Quraysh.
As per notable customary records, Ali was brought into the world ten years before the initiation of the prophetic crucial the Prophet. At the point when six years of age, because of starvation in and around Mecca, he was mentioned by the Prophet to go out and go to the place of his cousin, the Prophet. There he was put straightforwardly under the guardianship and care of the Holy Prophet.
A couple of years after the fact, when the Prophet was invested with the Divine endowment of prescience and just because got the Divine disclosure in the cavern of Hira’, as he left the cavern to come back to town and his own home he met Ali in transit. He mentioned to him what had occurred and Ali acknowledged the new confidence. Again on a social occasion when the Holy Prophet had united his family members and welcomed them to acknowledge his religion, he said the primary individual to acknowledge his call would be his vicegerent and inheritor and agent. The main individual to ascend from his place and acknowledge the confidence was Ali and the Prophet acknowledged his announcement of confidence. Consequently, Ali was the primary man in Islam to acknowledge the confidence and is the first among the devotees of the Prophet to have never venerated other than the One God. imam hussain
Ali was consistently in the organization of the Prophet until the Prophet moved from Mecca to Medina. The evening of the movement to Medina (hijrah) when the heathens had encircled the place of the Prophet and were resolved to attack the house toward the night’s end and sliced him to pieces while he was sleeping, Ali stayed in bed spot of the Prophet while the Prophet went out and set out for Medina. After the flight of the Prophet, as indicated by his desire Ali offered back to the individuals the trusts and charges that they had left with the Prophet. At that point, he went to Medina with his mom, the girl of the Prophet, and two other ladies. In Medina likewise, Ali was continually in the organization of the Prophet in private and out in the open. The Prophet gave Fatimah, his dearest girl from Khadijah, to Ali as his significant other and when the Prophet was making obligations of fraternity among his mates he chose Ali as his sibling. imam Hussain
Ali was available in all the wars in which the Prophet took an interest, with the exception of the skirmish of Tabuk when he was requested to remain in Medina instead of the Prophet. He didn’t withdraw in any fight nor did he dismiss his face from any adversary. He never resisted the Prophet, with the goal that the Prophet stated, “Ali is never isolated from the Truth nor the Truth from Ali.” imam Hussain
Upon the arrival of the passing of the Prophet, Ali was thirty-three years of age. In spite of the fact that he was premier in strict ideals and the most extraordinary among the buddies of the Prophet, he was pushed beside the caliphate on the case that he was excessively youthful and that he had numerous foes among the individuals on account of the blood of the polytheists he had spilled in the wars battled nearby the Prophet. Along these lines, Ali was totally cut off from open undertakings. He withdrew to his home where he started to prepare equipped people in the Divine sciences and along these lines, he passed the quarter-century of the caliphate of the initial three caliphs who succeeded the Prophet. At the point when the third caliph was murdered, individuals gave their faithfulness to him and he was picked as caliph.
During his caliphate of almost four years and nine months, Ali followed the method of the Prophet and gave his caliphate the type of an otherworldly development and reestablishment and started a wide range of sorts of changes. Normally, these changes were against the interests of specific gatherings that looked for their own advantage. Subsequently, a gathering of the allies (first among whom were Talhah and Zubayr, who additionally picked up the help of A’ishah, and particularly Mu’awiayh) made a guise of the passing of the third caliph to bring their heads up in restriction and started to revolt and dissident against Ali. imam Hussain
So as to suppress the common difficulty and rebellion, Ali battled a war close to Basra, known as the “Clash of the Camel,” against Talhah and Zubayr in which A’ishah, “the Mother of the Faithful,” was likewise included. He battled another war against Mu’awiyah on the fringe of Iraq and Syria which went on for 18 months and is popular as the “Clash of Siffin.” He likewise battled against the Khawarij at Nahrawan, in a fight known as the “Skirmish of Nahrawan.” Therefore, the greater part of the times of Ali’s caliphate was spent in beating inner restriction. At long last, in the first part of the day of the nineteenth of Ramadan in the year 40 A.H., while supplicating in the mosque of Kufa, he was injured by one of the Khawarij and passed on as a saint during the evening of the 21st